"Advertising and Advertisements" include banners, badges, contextual Advertising, Sponsored Content, and Promotions. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements and Promotions by Pediatric Oncall, how Advertisements and Promotions are displayed on the Pediatric Oncall Site, and the removal of Advertisements and Promotions from the Pediatric Oncall Site. While third party (sponsor influenced) content must adhere to our Advertising Policy, labeling of Sponsored Content is governed by Our Sponsor Policy. Pediatric Oncall has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the Pediatric Oncall Site. Pediatric Oncall may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the Pediatric Oncall Site.
- Pediatric Oncall has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Pediatric Oncall Network, and under no circumstances will Pediatric Oncall's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- Pediatric Oncall will not accept Advertising that, in Pediatric Oncall's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- The Advertising must clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
- Pediatric Oncall recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial and decision-making content. All Advertising, promotional, sponsored or marketing content on the Pediatric Oncall Site will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Pediatric Oncall will not allow any Advertising on the Pediatric Oncall Network that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement."
Clicking on the ad unit will link you to an advertiser's site, to relevant information on Pediatric Oncall, or to a Sponsor's Resource Center on Pediatric Oncall. Sponsored Resource Centers are labeled as being sponsored and the name of the sponsoring entity is displayed.
- Pediatric Oncall reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the Pediatric Oncall Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. Pediatric Oncall also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on the Pediatric Oncall Site.
- It is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of regulatory bodies. This includes pharmaceutical advertising to physicians and consumers that must comply with FDA and Drug Controller guidelines for Direct to Physician and Direct to Consumer advertising as well as underwritten CME programs that must be labeled in accordance with the guidelines of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and any other relevant accrediting bodies. Pediatric Oncall will not monitor compliance with applicable laws and regulations. However, Pediatric Oncall reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Pediatric Oncall becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Pediatric Oncall may remove the Advertising.
- No Advertising will be allowed on the Pediatric Oncall Network that could injure the good name or reputation of Pediatric Oncall or the Pediatric Oncall Site.